Applying to your Program

Greetings!

Now that you've found your program, you'll need to apply to it. Depending on the program, applying can take a bit of time and you'll probably need to obtain some documents so I'd suggest starting the application process early, especially because you'll also want time to figure out funding and apply for scholarships. The initial application I filled out wasn't too bad, but in order to completely finish the application I had to submit proof of my passport, send in my transcript, and have a form filled out by the study abroad office. Also, after being accepted there was a bunch more papers and forms to fill out, so it's a constant process and almost feels like you've taken on a whole new class. Don't get discouraged though, because it'll really be worth it. I'll leave this with a few tips:

-keep track of deadlines! You'll need your paperwork turned in by specific days.
-make sure you've filled out all of the forms completely.
-don't be afraid to ask if you have questions! You can email someone from the program you're applying to, or you may be able to just ask a study abroad advisor and they can most likely help as well.

Until later,

-Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Returning home

Hey again everyone! This is going to be my final post just to wrap everything up. It's been a fun journey and I hope that I've pro...