Introduction

Welcome, everyone!

Here's my first post of a long, and hopefully exciting, journey.
In case anyone ended up here without knowing why, I'll introduce you to the purpose of this little blog: I'm a junior in college double majoring in Physics and Mathematics, and minoring in Astronomy and Computer Science. I'm planning on doing a study abroad in Glasgow, Scotland during the summer of 2018 for two months; I'll be taking 3 classes: 2 math classes and 1 cultural class. I've never been to another country before, and definitely not without someone I know by my side so I'm using this trip not only for educational purposes but also to grow as a person and expand my cultural experiences. Which brings me to this blog; I plan to regularly update this page in regards to my trip, anywhere from planning and packing to studies in Scotland or little excursions we might take as well, so all of you at home can travel along with me. Not only do I want to keep a record of my time abroad, but perhaps I can also share this blog with others who may be apprehensive about going out of the country for the first time.

I've never written a blog before, but I'll try my best and I hope you guys stick around and enjoy what I have to show you!

- Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Returning home

Hey again everyone! This is going to be my final post just to wrap everything up. It's been a fun journey and I hope that I've pro...